As a surname, McADIE and variants, are not well served by surname lists, message boards, or search engines.
If it does nothing else, these combined pages (including the summaries on the WorldFamilies Network) may provide a focal point where people can concentrate McADIE information.
Just a few of the variant spellings : MacADIE, McADY, McCADY, MacCADDIE, MacKADDIE
What is the most unusual you've found?
- WANTED! Your M(a)cADIE Project Needs YOU
who you can find here
- McADIEs on this site Links to all McAdie dna participants (M-n), patriarchs (**) lineages and any other McAdies of interest
- McADIE researchers on this site
what you can find here
- McADIE DNA Results and Charts Links to the dna specific pages, ie result grids and dna charts with derived signatures.
what you can find on the project's DNA summary pages(these links go to the WorldFamilies Network where the Summary pages are hosted)
- George & Margaret (COTTAR) MacADIE of Scarmclate (CAI) Lineage 1a
- William & Susanna (MULLIKEN) McADIE of Wick (CAI) Lineage 1b
- George & Janet (STEVEN) McADIE of Watten (CAI) Wanted!
- John & Elspeth (SUTHERLAND alias DONALDSON) McADIE of Lynegar (CAI) Wanted!