- WANTED! Your DAWE Project Needs YOU
who you can find here
- Dawe names on this site Links to all Daw(e) dna participants (D-n), patriarchs (**), lineages, and any other Dawe people included here - an extract from the overall Daw(e) surname DNA project on FamilyTreeDNA and concentrating on the Devon and Cornwall Daw/Dawe famlies
- Dawe researchers on this site
what you can find here
- Dawe DNA results and charts Links to the dna specific pages, ie result grids and dna charts with derived signatures.
- Dawe Descendant and Relationship Charts May include links to external information on the represented lines at free sites such as WikiTree, FamilySearch, WorldConnect
what you can find elsewhere
Many of the represented, and un-represented, but wanted, DAW(E) lines in the DNA project have pedigrees on the WorldFamiliesNetwork project summary site Patriarchs Page.
Why not add yours?
If interested in the DAWE families of South West Devon, do please check out my personal DAWE pages - representatives of all/most of the families listed there are still required.