Your SINTON Project Needs YOU
The lines listed are those where either there is as yet no representative, or one that needs clarification or verification.
Eligible males who can document their descent from those listed here, or on the Patriarchs page would be most welcome to join the project.
If able and willing to help, check out the at project FAQs etc, and when ready, and comfortable that this is a harmless process, we would love for you to join us.
The project may be able to subsidise up to 37 markers for particular lines, although please note that the preferred test is 67 markers - and that donations from anyone wishing to help finance the fun can be made via a secure Contribution link on the FamilyTree DNA Sinton project pages.
Some more general SINTON data on Scottish Borders SINTONs may be found on Lorna's personal webpages.
- WANTED! Index People from the wanted lines with some information included on this site
Abbreviated Lineage Charts
- Wanted: William and Isabel (Black) Sinton Another line with Southdean connections
- Wanted: James and Isabella (Fleming) Sinton Married Southdean 1816
- Wanted: John and Margaret (Kay) Sinton John born Abbotrule 1769
- Wanted: John and Mary Ann (Gillies) Sinton of Jedburgh, lived Cavers
- James & Ann SINTON of Lowick