Your WIGHT Project Needs YOU
Eligible males who can document their descent from those listed here would be particularly welcome to join the project, (as would any others for that matter).
If able and willing to help, check out the at project FAQs etc, and when ready, and comfortable that this is a harmless process, we would love for you to join us.
The project may be able to subsidise up to 37 markers for particular lines, although please note that the preferred test is 67 markers - and that donations from anyone wishing to help finance the fun can be made via a secure Contribution link on the FamilyTree DNA Wight project pages.
- WANTED! Index People from the wanted lines with some data included on this site
Abbreviated Lineage Charts
- Wanted: James and Margaret (Houd) Wight Line of James & Margaret (HOUD) WIGHT of Bowden
- Wanted: John and Janet (Buckholm) Wight Mostly Scottish Borders
- Wanted: James and Barbara (Neil) WIGHT (marr. Longformacus, Berwickshire 1727)
- Wanted: Thomas and Alice/ Lydia Wight Line of Thomas & Alice WIGHT of Dedham, Massachusetts